The Random GFC Photo Thread

12 Likes

Dreamy :drooling_face:

Somewhere in Oregon!

6 Likes

Heated tents make for the best aurora basecamp

14 Likes

Snow camp and the diesel heater in action. Y’all still sleeping on the diesel heater out there?

8 Likes

Hunter, what CO detector is that?

2 Likes

@enjoitheride This one

4 Likes

Thanks, Dude!

1 Like

Works really well! I found it from another GFCer. Wanted the protection + the temp/humidity in there. Really awesome to see the humidity of the tent from down from nearly 70% to 20% in a matter of about 30-45mins.

4 Likes

*adds to cart *

3 Likes

A few highlights from recently.

13 Likes

56 nights in the GFC in 2023.

2 Likes

Shot during our northern AZ trip this September. 3 GFC and an Alucab camper. I already knew i wanted one this trip convinced me to buy now and not wait any longer. So i jumped on the black Friday deal and will be heading to Belgrade in Aug for my install. (Would have done it earlier but already had a 2 week roadtrip planned and booked.

4 Likes

Santa’s sleigh

4 Likes

We went and cut our Christmas tree. There was a bonus snowy climb out too that was fun.

6 Likes

4 Likes

With winter now fully set in Alaska I wanted to get some daylight practice with the new maxtrax I picked up and the mounting system from @Wild_Mitten. Intentionally got the truck stuck against some trees at one of my normal summer camping locations and then aired down and set to work while my dog did absolutely nothing to help me out of the situation. :joy::joy: guess he’s not really into pulling trucks :man_shrugging:

YouTube Video

Also if anyone has tips on how to embed a YouTube video as a comment on the thread all help is appreciated

2 Likes

@GainzGFC link?

@DirtTrailsWanted is there a post on here about your MaxTrax mount?