The Random GFC Photo Thread

Right on! Thanks man I really appreciate that!

No damage to the Gfc, I didn’t even realize it was such an impact until the next morning when I noticed the drip rail was gone.

1 Like

Airing out after a night of storms. And our current bed layout as we wait for the pack rack sleeping platform, Iceco fridge, and ecoflow solar panels to arrive. These will accompany our Ecoflow River 2 Pro that we tuck away in the lower shelf of the packable cabinet.

2 Likes

I’m also waiting for a Pack Rack platform. Haven’t heard anything about shipping though. Hoping it ships soon, was supposed to have it months ago. Slightly tempted to cancel my pledge on Kickstarter and get my money back if it doesn’t come soon.

I’m in the same boat, placed my kickstarter order months ago. Would love to get it so I can finish out my modular build layout. The word on the street is that they should be shipping by the end of this month. I’m also hoping that the platforms aren’t a rattling piece of crap. Nothing worse than tossing and turning on a bed frame that’s noisy. We hope to use ours to allow for Plano bin storage underneath, while acting as a couch during the day and a 1 person sleeping platform at night.

Finally got around to installing a Maxx air fan. Scary cutting such a large hole in the roof. What a difference in temperature and internal humidity.

3 Likes

5 Likes

wow where is that camp spot!?

Some, photos of cruising around Devils Tower, WY after finishing the South Dakota BDR-X

4 Likes

1 Like

Another 8 days in the :fire: dust. A little different than most camping trips but the GFC after a few desert modifications is the perfect hideaway.

2 Likes

1 Like