SOLD: Used GFC Superlite For Sale - Seattle WA area

Hey all! I am putting my Superlite RTT for sale. I currently live in Kirkland WA and I am willing to drive within an hour to meet up or deliver it. It is the tent and the GFC mattress (NO ladder, as we use a hatch C4 ladder to get in). I am asking $1500. It is in perfect condition with no defects. No rips or tears, all zippers work, no condensation or mold issues, mattress does not leak. It includes original mounting hardware.

This has been a phenomenal tent for us and I am honestly a little sad to be letting it go. My wife and I are pregnant with our first and we will need some extra room. Other than that, this tent has so many advantages.

• It is low profile
  • Zero wind noise on the road (at least mounted on our Prinsu rack)
  • Not heavy at all (we take it on and off every time we go camping and is kept in the garage when we are not using it). I can take it off the roof rack without any issues with my wife’s help who is 5’2" on a lifted 4Runner
  • It does great in the wind (as long as you point it into the wind)
  • Have not had any issues with condensation
  • It is not nearly as expensive as some of the other tents out there
  • Oh, and it is made in the USA!

I hope my next tent is as good as this one with just some extra room.

Let me know if you have any questions I might be able to answer.

What did you use for mounting hardware? Quick release brackets?

I currently have a deposit/pending sale.

It is not the quick release mounting kit. I have the Universal Mounting Straps that come standard with each SuperLite

Hey luis, interested in your Superlite and wondering if it is still available. Can email me at Blainnicholas@gmail.com or just reply here. Thank you!

Is this sold? I’m looking for a Superlite for my 4Runner.

Hey, is this superlite still available? I’m up in Bellingham and can drive down to get it!

Thanks,
Casey
mcgeeca28608@gmail.com

Hi everyone. This tent was SOLD and NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Nto sure how to mark this post as no longer active.