Located in Salt Lake City
Asking $42,000 OBO. Selling because the family is growing from 3 to 4. Open to trades for a 4 door truck without a GFC, ideally a newer GM half ton EcoTec V8, plus I pay some cash.
David (615) 306-5182
- 2017 Tacoma TRD Off Road with $8500 in upgrade parts
- GoFastCamper V2 with many nice extras
- 86,000 miles. Single owner. Toyota packages included: Navigation, Technology, Premium (heated seats), Tow.
- Fluids were replaced 14,000 miles ago (differentials, T-case, and transmission)
- Tires and front brake pads were replaced 10,000 miles ago
- Spark plugs were replaced at 20,000 miles ago
- GFC build spot #998. Includes locks on the tent cam latches. Tent side doors. Glass windows. Mantis claw ladder. Two roof bars, beefy 3” x 1.5” solid aluminum extrusion. Interior lighting connected to the house battery. I taped and caulked underneath all three bed rail tops, to mitigate water and dust ingress. Added tailgate bulb seals.
- Camper mattresses and covers and the tent fabric are like new. I have only camped a few times total in it, none at all since the mattress upgrade (+1" memory foam).
- Approx curb weight 4840 lbs as built. GVWR 5600 lbs.
- Height 6 ft 10.5 in with cross bars on the camper platform and with the bed empty
- I get 19-20 MPG cruising around conservatively at 5000 ft elevation
Upgrades to the truck:
- ARB OME suspension swap: 3’’ front 2’’ rear lift. 886 coil, 90000 shock. Dakar leaf pack medium, rebuilt 4 months ago. New hardware with leaf pack rebuild. Fresh lube on PU bushings and extended length heads on the center pins to add a shim for correcting Toyota’s driver side lean.
- Stainless steel extended length flex brake lines, front +1’’ and rear +4’’
- SPC Light Racing upper control arms adjustable, 2 years old
- U-bolt flip kit with plate kickouts to accept airbags (I just never did set up with airbags)
- Wheeler’s Offroad Superbumps, front and rear
- 4runner Trail aluminum alloy 17’’ wheels
- BFG KO2 All Terrains - Class C for smoother ride quality and better gas mileage
- Full size spare: matching Trail wheel with BFG KO2
- ATH bed corner stiffener brackets
- Mobtown Offroad IFS skid
- Mobtown Offroad trans mid skid
- SSO slimline hybrid front bumper
- Warn winch VR-10 with synthetic rope
- 300Amp MRBF protection on the winch
- SDHQ battery terminal upgrade
- Tailgate auto lock Pop-N-Lock
- Dual battery kit that uses Off Grid Engineering aluminum welded trays
- Two Northstar AGM35 starter and house batteries, same battery for matched impedance while charging. AGM is best choice for inside engine bay.
- BlueSea Systems ACR 7622 with manual control override
- Three sockets 12V in the bed, connected to house battery
- One added 12V socket in the cab, connected to house battery
- Alternator set to charge AGM batteries at 14.5 Vdc for longer battery life
- OVTune engine tuning, 87 Octane
Here are some highlight photos. My cross listing has 20 more photos.