What do you unexpectedly dislike about your topper?

Did you ever do a solution for the roof fan? Curious if you ordered a Baroud and installed. I emailed him asking if the solution would work on the GFC roof and got gibberish in the form of a question back so unsure of that company now.

I did not and ended up selling my GFC.

1 Like

Hi Dignon! We just installed a diesel heater and we definitely think it does great things for drying things out in there, however, we still get a few icicles where the condensation drips down to the wedge. Have you ever tried adding felt pads to the roof to absorb some of the excess moisture? You seem to be the most knowledgeable person on this site! I’ve looked through threads, but figured I’d just go to the source :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s very kind of you to say. :blush: what I do is have a tea towel and I just give it a quick wipe in the morning. If it’s frozen at the front of the wedge I don’t worry too much about it. When I get back from my adventure I find a place to pull the truck in and open it up to let it all dry if I can.

Make sure you keep the front wedge windows open a bit. I find that helps vent the moisture as well. Are you using a cheap fan? I also have that set up hanging from a clothes line in the top of the wedge.

Cheers,
Wes