Where are the GFC HATS!?

Are hats going to be making a comeback?

2 Likes

Hats, t-shirts, beaniesā€¦ @GFC_Support !!!

1 Like

I second beaniesā€¦

Peace.

1 Like

@Liv2Bike no timeline, but the team is working on some new stuff :grin:

5 Likes

I bought a hat when I had my camper install. Lots of designs not on their website.

Need hats and stickers!

I was there Saturday. Merch was sparse. A few shirts but not complete as fas a sizes go and they had one hat style/color but a fair amount of them. They have free stickers on the desk. They have a lot going on and coming up thatā€™s more exciting than merch.

Care to share ? What is going on and upcoming

To each their own but some of us like merch :slight_smile:

Iā€™m only here for the merch!

3 Likes

I didnā€™t get any specific details or dates while there and these are all things I have heard here or on IGā€¦ā€¦ they now have 10+ engineers on staff so Iā€™m sure new camper versions are being worked on. They already told us a new super lite RTT and the tentless ā€œcamper shellā€ are on the way. And a new flight deck is supposed to be coming soon.

2 Likes

What is the tentless camper shell? Like a fiberglass truck camp? Also, what is the flight deck? I just ordered a v2, for my truck, so hopefully something better isnā€™t about to come out. FOMO is real!

1 Like

Sound great they sure donā€™t sit on their hands at GFC, well guess my camper will soon be obsolete ! just kidding love my camp but really enjoy innovative companies pushing the limits.
Thx for the info
Tom

2 Likes

I hear, you. Wondering if I should wait on my camper now.

I guess I would be thinking the same thing but I got mine late last year and am having a great time doing the mods and traveling.New things always come out with innovative companies then the down side is working through all the inevitable bugs and possible fixes where as mine has all the upgrades and frankly its tight no issues what so ever.
Broken in with all my mods.

1 Like

You should definitely wait. The next version will be so much better than the last. But maybe the version after than will be even better!:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Kwood haha! Truth! Always worried about missing out.

1 Like