XL Platform 6’4” RAM - *****Donated*****

This is unit 1921. I received it a month ago and am getting a new one. So…. This one is up for grabs for a fraction of the cost.

The unit was slightly damaged during shipment but non of it affects its functionality. This is build to fit a 2012-2021 Ram 6’4” box. It may fit other trucks, but it’s not guaranteed. Due to the damage, GFC will not offer warranty on this unit.

I paid $14000 for this to get to BC and I’m willing to let it go for $7000 CAD all in. It is still currently installed on my truck and will be until mid November when my unit is ready. I am open to offers and wiling to sell it with some of the electrical installed (lights, solar, racks) for a fee.

In an ideal world the buyer will meet me in Belgrade the day before or of my new install. Swap the unit to their truck or trailer.

$7000 obo

Interested in the camper. I’m an hour south of Seattle. I have a tundra with a 6.5’ bed. It should fit. Let me know if we can work out a deal.

1 Like

Unit is 77 length x 68 wide at the back x 27 over cab. When I go down I’ll be going straight into Montana.

FYI - Even if somehow the dimensions are the same, the tundra uses a totally different mounting system than the Ram.

1 Like

Donated Locally

2 Likes