4 Corners States Owners

Where are the NM, AZ, UT, and CO GFC owners? Let’s see rig photos. Let’s talk about cool places to throw up a GFC? Let’s go fishing! Let’s go surfing! Let’s go mountain biking! Let’s have a big fire, some beers, and talk GFC rigs. I’d love to see some cool group trips. We have some of the most diverse and beautiful states in the US of A…

Here’s my simple rig. I’m in Gallup.

Let’s roll to Baja!

Brian

8 Likes

Yeah let’s get a gfc Baja trip going !
Similar setup to you up in Salt Lake City
The lady and I have been wanting to go to New Mexico big time. let’s link up and do some fishing…
Or if anyone is tryna cruise the Utah deserts and/or find some crystals let’s go

From a recent trip to the Henry mountains
Forrest

Colorado here, Build #2327. Hoping for install early next year and will be post up my rig eventually. Looking forward to this group!

2 Likes

Oh man, I’ve been wanting to go mountain biking in Gallup forever! I’m in the denver area.

1 Like

Any time, brother. Let me know. If I’m available, I’ll show you the in-town desert trails and the Zuni Mountains.

Peace.

Grand Junction checking in.

2 Likes

Very nice rig. Like the SUP.

Peace.

I’m in Longmont, CO. Always down for some mountain biking.

2 Likes

Give me a heads up if you’re in the Gallup neighborhood. There’s some fun riding here.

Peace.

Great looking rigs! I drive another silver Tacoma access cab. My wife and I live in SLC. How about a fall meetup in the La Sals? Could rip bikes in the Hazard County area.

3 Likes

Ok. I’d love that! Only ridden up there once when I did the whole enchilada.

Peace.

Mine’s Gunmetal Metallic, btw. Ha!

That is not a Toyota paint color…

Right. Except for mine. It’s a one-off color. #1 of 1.

Peace.

Officially joined the club on 11/12!

3 Likes

Black on Black on Black looks awesome.

Thanks! Also added a black ladder from CVT, so continuing the theme.

Looks good. I’m headed to get mine on New Year’s Eve. Stoked!!!

In Louisville, CO…into hiking, camping, photography.

1 Like

Good luck and hope the weather cooperates (although sure seems like it may with the lack of snow)!

I hope there is some snow…planning to ride at Big Sky on New Years Day.

1 Like