Aftermarket products for the GFC

I got mine too and love them! Been meaning to snap a pic!

2 Likes

I sure miss my ‘78 Westy

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words guys! I’m happy to see photos of the bags in action.

2 Likes

I still have some of these light kits if anyone is interested. I included a bracket that mounts to the grommet on the V2 frame to hang the LED flood inside.
LB GFC T-Slot LED light and bracket kit | Lumbering Bear Adven (lumberingbearadventuregear.com)

3 Likes

They caught the eye of a canvas guy and sailmaker at a local loft loading up some stuff. There was some ogling.

2 Likes

Haha great to hear! Hope you are liking the bags so far.

Hey guys, I have a bunch of bags in progress. This means orders for any of these have shorter lead times than usual. DM me or check out the instagram @firsttracksak for more info or to place an order.

Cheers!

7 Likes

These crossbars are a sturdy alternative to the beef bars, and $50 less expensive at currently 15% OFF. I just installed two and I really like them. Thanks Scott! @ALoffroad

1 Like

Everything seems to be going well after the first batch of brackets made it into the wild. DM for order details.

6 Likes

This product looks really convenient. I’ve been waiting for the flight deck to come back but this might have to do for me. Anybody have any experience with these?

BamBeds

4 Likes

Very cool idea.
bam boom bang

I just ordered a set of the @Lobofabworks Maxtrax mounts and Beef Bars for my GFC.

2 Likes

The pre-cut 1’’ foam from Overland Softgoods @WrinkledPants is worth the coin! Plenty of room to add underneath the GFC fitted sheets.

10 Likes

Most definitely going to pick these up for Xmas. Best addition to the sleeping setup.

2 Likes

mattress alternatives :

1 Like

lock cover’s, rail cap’s and paracord handles from

https://sewverlander.com

2 Likes

I just ordered the LED light. I was gonna order 2 - but I got the last one in stock. When are you gonna re-up?

1 Like

First off, thankyou!! I plan on doing a few more in the next couple of weeks. I can notify you when they’re up if you like.

2nd gen Tacoma antenna cover - close out sale

Here’s a link to the Overland Softgoods new GFC Window Cover…

11 Likes