Mid Atlantic GFC Owners

Who is here from NY/NJ/PA/MD/VA/NC ? Im not sure where to put the line for Mid Atlantic.

But Im in Ashburn VA (40 miles west of Washington DC). Leaving on 8/9 to pick up my V2 in Montana on 8/13. The excitement is real!

2 Likes

@JLink @crazyfingers

1 Like

Im in PA, around 30 minutes out of Philly

1 Like

@artieTwelve here too

Yep. In Baltimore. But at the moment, I’m in North Platte, Nebraska on my way to Fort Collins, CO to sell my V1. Then it’s off the Belgrade to pick up the V2. See you there, Fatfurious2.

1 Like

I’m in Southern MD and get over into VA at least twice a month. I’ll be heading out to the Lynchburg reservoir area this weekend.

2 Likes

I’m from central NY, currently in Portland, OR. Install was 8/5, out on tour for another 2-3 weeks. So far I’m really pleased with it.

1 Like

#296 in queens, nyc.

1 Like

That’s awesome! I have family in Queens. Im up there a few times a year, normally

1 Like

Nice I have the gray camper on silver taco

1 Like

I am picking up my camper on Friday. Im in South Dakota now. Ill have gray camper, white tacoma

1 Like

I’m in the Appalachian Mountains north of Asheville, NC. No camper yet…but soon.

3 Likes

Ursa, I am fairly close to you. I’m just east of Asheville right outside Lake James. Depending on which GFC you are getting, I’m happy to let you take a look at mine.

1 Like

Surf City, NC. XL GFC on my 2020 Tundra.

I just got home yesterday evening. Im going to be totaling my gas and mileage today and tomorrow, and ill get some final numbers.

Anyways the V2 is awesome! Ive got to work on some mods right away. Already assembled the DIY roof rack for my solar, while I was there.

6 Likes

Sorry for the delay in responding.
I have changed my mind about a truck and camper (I kept visualizing I was 30ish again in it…not even close) , so I am in the process of buying a Van.
I still love the idea of it and thank you for your offer of letting me see your setup.

Richmond, VA here picking up my V2 on November 27th. One of the weirdos who has the 2019 Ford Ranger! Black truck with white camper

1 Like

@Tedward where in DMV are you? If you want to see my V2, Im in the Ashburn/Leesburg area

@fatfurious2 Right on! Thanks for that.
I’m in Vienna/ Reston. Picking up my camper mid November :metal:
PMd you back

1 Like

I’m from the NW corner of Pennsylvania, Titusville to be more exact. Got the camper last week just it time to park it in the leanto as camping season ends and hunting season ramps up.

1 Like