Mid Atlantic GFC Owners

Lynchburg, Va.
Outdoor, camping, dual sport moto enthusiasts.

New to the area.
35 years young.
From Vt, been in Bend, Oregon for the past 10 years. Now in Va.

Always down for a brew or sharing stories.

Hit me up if you near by.

1 Like

I have to work that weekendā€¦ might try and pop over of i can get done.

Yes, ill be there!

3 Likes

Im in Lynchburg Va. Next time your this way, hollar.

2 Likes

I think I recognize your white taco, I donā€™t own a gfc yet but have been doing research and am very curious of the cap only option GFC has in the pipeline.

1 Like

I definitely recognize your truck! West Chester, PA here.

2 Likes

I know I follow you on instagram. :wave:

I was the only V2 at the RTT rally this weekend in Lynchburg, VA. The other GFC was on Apex Overlandā€™s tundra. Overall it was really fun. Just wish i had brought my winter camping gear or finished my diesel heater

3 Likes

I was in class all weekend but wanted to go so bad. I just moved to Lynchburg from Oregon. My GFC is still on order tooā€¦ next yearā€¦ Iā€™ll be there.

Great photos, hope yall had fun.

Favorite part of the festival @fatfurious2 ?

2 Likes

I like seeing different rigs and the setups. I didnā€™t attend any classes because I somehow was crazy tired on Saturday. I did check out some vendors, but they were tailored towards different RTT. Im not exactly sure how to explain it.

1 Like

Picking up my topper on January 27th in Belgrade. Then going down the West Coast until I hit SD for the rest of Febuary.

1 Like

New GFC owner here in Reston, VA. Would love to meet up with local owners and compare notes or weekend adventures. Whatsapp: 703-674-6443 Adam

1 Like

Ted - I am in Reston. Meet up? Adam cell/whatsapp 703-674-6443

2 Likes

Lynchburg here.
If you ever want to meet up or do some explorin between Reston and Lynchburg let me know.
My GFC is due in Jan.

1 Like

Whoa! Im in Ashburn. (Possibly interviewing for a job in Reston haha, so might see me driving there) David cell/whatsapp: 703-501-7443

We should get a local meetup. Couple friends are in Occoquan, that also have GFCs. Need to find a middle ground

1 Like

Hey gang - Ted here, and yeah would love to meet up sometime. Even a night out somewhere would be fun in a group. Iā€™m in Vienna, work in Reston. Iā€™ve definitely seen a couple of you around in passingā€¦ Blue 3rd gen (ig: @TedwardsBigAdventure if you care to check out some of what Iā€™ve done).

Weā€™re now at the point of learning to camp with a little one (4 months old now) + dog which is a new adventure. Picked up the GFC just over a year agoā€¦ still love it

Ted

c. (202) 412-3264

2 Likes

Hey guys, spoke with @Thayne today on video chat, (nice to meet you by the way!) , and he had mentioned trying to get some ideas together about future meetups.

Does anyone have any ideas? Coffee shops with parking, breweries, or just a meet n greet at a park or place to hang out and check out other rides and get inspired? Or a group camping trip? Doesnā€™t have to be sponsored by GFC either. Just enthusiasts getting together.

Lets post up some ideas and get something on the books for the future!

Tagging some folks:
@crazyfingers
@blancataco
@Rdw930
@Casablanca
@OverlandKyle
@Tedward
@elgato
@johnyboy365
@Operationcontingency

4 Likes

Hey Mid Atlantic Region,
I believe the Southeast Region will be down for a meetup! Letā€™s make it a joint venture and have some fun.
Cheers!

2 Likes

Im so down!
I think Thayne was mentioning Asheville NC.
While i am close and have family in that area, its also a rad spot.
Lots of trails, camping and general outdoor activities.

Also might wanna to push for a weekend day, most of us are outside/ a little ways away but it is pretty dead center on the East Coastā€¦ + work.

Again Iā€™m in Central Eastern Va, but would be stoked to make a meet up anywhere on the East Coast (area).

Lynchburg could be a fun spot to meet up.
I admittedly dont know many trails i have explored with my truck. Lost of motorcycle trails thoughā€¦

1 Like

He mentioned that, but I couldnā€™t find the post. Could you tag me? Im interested in going