What have you done to your GFC this week

I’ve had one of those plastic carboy jugs crack on a washboard road. Nothing like spending the night wrapped in wet bedding.

Where’d you guys get the rings?

Duluth - fits perfectly and they were doing 25% of last week.

P.S - whoever linked that grommit kit is a lifesaver, works so perfectly to mount this.

2 Likes

I got this for another project…. But works perfectly here for d ring mounts…

JCHL Tie Down Strap Rings Dirt… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08P73WM8C?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

2 Likes

umm sir do you have some measurements you are willing to share… I feel like this might work better than my burning a citronella candle in my candle lantern :slight_smile:

Oh man yours looks way better than my Hillbilly setup! Nice work Phil!

2 Likes

Thanks for the help!

I have a Gen ! Raptor too and was wondering if you have any issues with the bedsides separating from off-roading with the GFC?

Nope, definitely nothing like that that I’ve noticed.

Thank you for the link!!
Been looking for this

Appreciate the info!

I mounted my Yakima Skybox roof rack box to my GFC Beef rack bars finally. In hindsight, I should have made a slot jig for my router when widening the Skybox’s slots, but it doesn’t really damage the Skybox and no one can see it anyway. Posting the key photos, but there’s more photos on my website, click here

3 Likes

I like it so far. Not the lightest or most sturdy but a good value.

Sweet! Messaged you…finally…guess I’m slow to respond as well hah

That looks great! Definitely using this.

Did this just now as well…… pre cut curtain that’s 15 inches on Amazon will do the trick

7 Likes

which set of curtains on amazon?

NANAN Blackout Valances for Living Room Window, Thermal Insulated Valance Curtains for Kitchen Room Darkening Small Cafe Curtains, Black 52x15 Inch https://a.co/d/doOWOnL

3 Likes

Not quite a mod to the GFC itself per se… but the inside of the GFC was starting to get cluttered with all of my stuff so mounted this new 117quart box from OVS to clear up a lot of space and put the stuff I don’t use often out of the way…. Fits perfectly and carries a lot more than I thought it would!

2 Likes

I finally got around to mounting the ARB awning…

6 Likes