1 Like

Can’t wait to hear the specs

200ah of lithium SOK batteries
400watts of Renogy panels (2x200w)
Renogy 50a dc-dc & mppt charger
Victron ip22 for shore power charging
2000w Renogy inverter
12 volt blue seas fuse block

What do you power with a 2000W inverter?

I used it to run my heat gun while building it, electric water boiler, and a electric hot plate. When the power went out I powered my home fridge with it

What awning are you running? Was it compatible with the GFC Mounting Hardware?

Im running the OVS 270 Lt. It’s a pretty straightforward install. Probably need a buddy or two to help get it up but I just used two of the gfc awning mounts. I mounted the brackets to the camper then slid the bolts through when lifting it up but it would probably be easier to mount the brackets to the awning first then just spin the t-nuts to slide in the track and tighten them

1 Like

supercab fam, truck looks great. really like the fender flares. what’s the suspension and bumper?

1 Like

I’m also interested in your suspension set up. I’m running bilstien 6112 in the front and 5160 in the rear and have been happy with them. With my build progressing, I need to upgrade the leaf springs.

Thanks guys. I love the supercabs. I have fox 2.5 in front and rear with a deaver HD +4 leaf pack. Front bumper is a ADD stealth R winch bumper and a Wilco swingout in the rear.