2021 Silverado 1500 6.5’ Camper FS

Build 1782 for sale. After using the camper for the last few months we are looking for a few comfort upgrades for the family. I love this unit and will be sad to move on from it.

Details are below:
Located in Bend, Oregon but willing to travel to you with some sort of deposit paid. Transaction to be completed with Cash/ Venmo.

Price is $7500.
XL build for 6.5 ft bed 2021 Silverado 1500.
Black panels, Orange Tent Fabric, Optioned windows in rear panels. Optioned beef bars attached. Basic tent windows (no large tent door panels). 2 universal brackets for awning attachment will be included as well. (Willing to include FSR awning for additional money if interested).

No issues with the unit. There may be a scuff or a scratch on a panel randomly but it’s in good shape. Purchaser will be responsible to handle the unit upon delivery and install on their vehicle. I can be helpful in transfer if necessary

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello
Do you still have the camper for sale?
Thanks

Hey there yes it is for sale still. You can dm me for my contact info if you want to talk more about it.

I’m a new user here, but have been looking at these GFCs for almost a year now. Found this older post last night. Did you ever find a buyer?

Hey man yeah this post is a little old but yes the camper is still available for sale.

As I said, I’m new here so I’m not sure how to contact you. I don’t think I can DM anybody yet. Please DM me when you get a chance.

Quite an old post but looking for a 6.5’ for my 2020 Silverado. Is it still available?
Brian k

Any chance this is still available? Can you send me some more photos and contact info if it is? Email is Kennyspuravida@gmail.com

Still for sale? I have a 2023 Silverado 1500 double cab standard bed (6.5’) and think this would fit. I’m in Bellevue WA and any excuse to visit Bend is always welcome; especially with a new truck :wink: