2nd Gen Tacoma V2 GFC Camper + Accessories

From my understanding the V2s are more specific to each truck compared to the V1 campers. You can ping the guys over at GFC to inquire though as I’ve done the same with them when I was initially looking at purchasing a used camper!

yup confirmed they are more specific. thanks though!

1 Like

I know we talked already, because I have an Africa Twin 1100 (manual), but both is better!

Lets hope GFC will make a tent for bikes next :joy: so I dont have to buy a tent to sleep on the ground…

1 Like

Lol I sat on an AT and for some reason it just doesn’t “fit” me. I like the seating position and height of the rebel!

1 Like

Hello
Very interested. Can you send me some photos?
Thank you
Shaun
smbrienza@gmail.com

Sent you an email just now :slight_smile:

Bump - $9500!

1 Like

Bump - willing to meet within an 8 hour drive from the SF Bay Area for serious buyers and deposit. This distance includes - LA/OC area, Reno area, Medford area, MAYBE pushing to Vegas if someone is truly serious.

3 Likes

Bump it up…still for sale!

Bump - as an FYI this will fit 3rd Gen Shortbed Tacomas IF you buy a new rear panel from GFC. I am willing to take the cost of that panel off the total price for someone interested.

Hi!
I’m based in Seattle and very interested. I have a 3rd gen however.
If we were to meet on the coast somewhere, any ideas on how to make the transfer from rig to rig?

Very interested.

Cheers,
Nick

303-579-3476
nicholasranno@gmail.com

I’m in Carson city - just south of Reno. If u still got it I’ll take. Let me know if ya take venmo/Zelle or just want cash. 9714005181

Bumpy bump it up! No committed buyers as of now.

This still for sale?
In Sacramento
Have forklift to move it.

Yes it’s still up for grabs! Let me know if you want more details via email.

Yes please send additional info any other pics that might show ware,

Thanks

What would be a good email/phone number to send these to?

Markmcnald.edh@gmail.com

Just sent you an email with photos

Got them we will connect tonight to finish up