About the MARKETPLACE category

For those looking to buy or sell GFC related products and accessories. Vendors and makers welcome!

For sellers, it’s important to keep your listings concise and highlight the most important information. Be transparent about the condition of the item, including any usage, issues, or cosmetic damage. Pricing should be fair and in line with market value. Include a photo of the item, if possible, and list the location and shipping options.

For buyers, prior to posting use the search function to see if someone has already posted a listing for the item you’re looking for. If you’re looking to buy, start your subject line with "WTB: " and be specific about what you’re looking for.

It is important to note that personal information, such as phone numbers and email, should be shared via personal message with the buyer or seller. Moderators will remove any personal information from posts/ replies.

Hello-I am trying to edit my subject line with SOLD, but I have not been able too. Also I am not seeing a wrench symbol on any of my pages. Sorry to bother!