Any GFC owners in Ohio/Michigan/PA

I just ordered my GFC XL for a 2019 Ram 1500 (build 1295) and was wondering if there are any GFC owners in either of These States? I’ve in Ohio and would like to connection with other owners.

Also, does anyone know who these GFC owners are? I met them in Chattanooga about 6 weeks ago and they were the ones who introduced me to GFC. I wanted to thank them. 20201206_151045|690x335

I’m in cleveland and still waiting for my build… soon.

I’m in Maryland and got mine in November.

Thanks, I live between Akron and Youngstown. My build will likely start in March.

I’m in SouthEast Michigan. Build 1353.

Yea I live in NE Ohio and my build is 1295 which is supposed to go into production in March.

Here’s mine and go to Columbus a lot to see friends.

1 Like

Build 220 here. I live in NW Ohio.

1 Like

Nice, what State do you call home?

Nice, looks like you have had your for a while now. I’ll PM you.

1 Like

Yes, it was installed a year and a half ago now.

I’m due in June 2021(#1766) XL for 2020 Chevrolet 2500 HD in northeast Indiana. Looking forward to trip to get installed.

1 Like

Nice, I’m getting mine built in March!
Can’t wait!

Well the time has come! I’m getting my V2 installed on July 16th!!! Cant wait, 10 States in 10 days. It appears there are only about 6 of us in either OH, PA or MI. If you know of anyone else I’d like to reach out to them. I live in the 44429 zip code and would like to have a get together of all GFC owners at our house on the lake maybe in September.

3 Likes

There are 5 or 6 of us over here in MD. and VA., and 4 to 5 more by the end of August. @fatfurious2 has been trying to put together a GFC meet up as well.

1 Like

Congratulations on your install later this month. Although, I am not in Ohio, Michigan or PA. I am in Kentucky.
I just got my GFC installed last month (2018 Ram 1500).
Cheers

1 Like

@crazyfingers lets plan a meet up! I live in 44429 and live on a lake and woulld offer to host something here.

2 Likes

Im in PA near Philly. That would be awesome and I am absolutely down for this depending on the weekend haha!

1 Like

Finally time!!

I’m down for a meet up somewhere as well.

So it looks like the midwest momentum is picking up. I will gladly coordinate a get together for August/Sept/October if everyone would text me the following info:

First Name, Last Name
City, State, Zip
Cell number
Email address

I’ll start putting together a list to share with everyone. Then we can decide where everyone would like to meet up. I live in the 44429 zip code in OH. Please text me at 330.502.2885.

1 Like