Anyone near Charlotte, NC with a Platform Camper?

If so, beer’s on me if I can check it out. 99% sure I’m getting one, and up close look could seal the deal.

Hey Casablanca - thanks for the offer! I’d love to meet up with you, I don’t mind the drive to Lynchburg or Asheville. I’m nearer to Asheville more often (frequently, actually) so there would be great! Beers on me, of course.

1 Like

Heck yes! Or maybe even just north of Charlotte?

I have not gotten a full confirmation on delivery yet, as soon as i have it i will ping ya.

Sounds good, north of Charlotte works, too. Check your map to Nebo, NC. I’ve got access to a cool property up there that’s nearby Fonta Flora brewery. Might be a good spot to meet.

1 Like

Yes. That looks like a very cool spot. Would be stoked to meet ya there!

Im in Charlotte. V1 though

1 Like

What’s up my man? Did you take delivery on yours? I’d love to check it out - as you know from my other thread, I’m on the fence big time and need to get something ordered.

1 Like

I’min charlotte area with a V2 camper. I think I’m the only one in south charlotte. good to hear there’s others. I made the pilgrimage to get it in Bozeman. Was a fun roadtrip.

1 Like

If ya make your way North give me a hollar. Happy to come down and explore.

I have a platform camper and will be in Greenville and Wilmington early October if stilll need to see a GFC in person. FYI: there’s an Overland Expo event near Lynchburg October 6 to 8. I’m sure there will be a few GFCs there (including mine),

John

1 Like