Awning blocks mod tool share

Any update on this? Have they been moving along?

@omnien, I have the Grommets

@ semi, if PM me your address, I should be able to mail them next week

2 Likes

Can I get in line? Unsure where the queue stands.

no one else higher on the list is responding, so if you PM me your address, I will send them your way.

2 Likes

Id jump in as well if this is still available. I need 2 but would likely do all 6!

1 Like

Sending to @palmeredhackle on Monday April 9. Next would be @CGA , then @Funkyninja23

3 Likes

I love this idea so much I just bought the same kit. Once Iā€™ve done mine, Iā€™ll put it up for grabs and send it on!

3 Likes

Id like to be added to the list! I will quickly send it along to whoever is next once im done.

Is anyone sewing or somehow adding in some support for the grommets in the fabric?

1 Like

Received the kit from @n2nrsng, got time off tomorrow to install them then Iā€™ll be sending them along. @CGA youā€™re next according to @n2nrsng so can you PM me your address and Iā€™ll let you know when I get it shipped out to you with a tracking #.

3 Likes

Finally saw this in person while in the PNW! This might come as a surprise, but this is easily one of my all time favorite forum topics for two reasons:

1. Due to the clean look and functionality, this is my favorite tent door/ awning solution thus far. Nothing against clips, but Iā€™ll be looking for black set now that Spring & Summer camping are just around the corner in MT.

2. Random people coming together to support one each others builds is so rad, and it shows how small happenings like this help communities thrive.

Thanks for the idea and kicking things off, @jedgar, and kudos to everyone else for jumping on the list!

10 Likes

If this happens to come through the Reno/Tahoe area please let me know. Iā€™m in no hurry since I donā€™t have the awning kit yet but it is something that Iā€™ve been meaning to order.

Iā€™d like to get in on this list if itā€™s possibleā€¦or if it comes through central California region. Love the conceptā€¦

Received the grommets today. Thank you palmeredhackle for mailing the package to Canada! Next on the list is @Funkyninja23 - PM me with your sanil mail address so I can send them out as soon as I finish my install. Cheers

1 Like

Nice work everyone! Pretty awesome these have gone to Hawaii and back and now Canada.

1 Like

PM inbound.

Itā€™s pretty awesome!

Whoever is next after me shoot me a pm and Iā€™ll get them on the way as soon as Iā€™m done

Iā€™d love to get in on this as well!

I think that means you are next.

Shoot me your info and Iā€™ll send it when Iā€™m finished doing my 6 eyelets

1 Like