Awning blocks mod tool share

This is such a great idea. I’d love to get on the list as well. I’m in Denver, CO.

2 Likes

Got the kit restocked with 100 more dark grey marine grade grommets. I think @jasont is up next. Dm your address and I’ll get it headed your way and start the second world tour.

4 Likes

Received today, installed today. Big props to @jedgar for making this happen.
Now who’s next? Getting married in a week and a long honeymoon following so either speak up now or it won’t be moving til September.

1 Like

I think I’m up. PM sent.

2 Likes

Alright everyone. @claw took the next spot in line. It will be sent out soon and whoever is after will have to PM him for the goodies.
FYI: I YouTube’s the install instructions cuz the paper instructions weren’t my jam. The paper instructions specifically said “don’t use a hammer” and to use a mallet. I used a BFH to get the rivets to close. Keep in mind, if you’re using the GFC roof as your “work space” use something sturdy/thick/stout underneath what you’re hammering. For example, I used a long narrow piece of 1/4” wood under a 2x4 as my work space so I did not damage the roof. It worked well.

2 Likes

Hi Folks,
I received the tool set and got my grommets installed this morning. If anyone is ready for their turn, please send me a DM with your details and I’ll get the kit in the mail asap. Thanks to @jedgar and @jasont

2 Likes

@Buhlockaye do we want it?

1 Like

I’ve been pondering this. Not sure if I can commit to holes or not

2 Likes

Do it! The other option that I was considering was to sew on a pair of canvas loops because the loops could be removed while the grommets are definitely a permanent mod.

Man the grommets look so clean tho!

2 Likes

Im in please!

Do it!

Damn. I had the goods out here in LA not too long ago.

1 Like

I just shipped the kit to @Cojo, who reached out to me a few days ago. @Medicfung is next up after that.

Thanks again @jedgar for getting this going!!

6 Likes

I’d appreciate the hook-up after @Medicfung, please

1 Like

For sure, I’ll make sure to send it your way after me. Pm me your address and I’ll make it happen once i get it.

1 Like

I would like to get a spot in line please. Thanks

I have the kit! Thanks @cojo ill be doing my tent tomorrow and sending it over to the next in line- 1derwomansapprentice ill have it in the mail on Monday!

Really awesome thing going on here with the community, thank you all for being so cool

4 Likes

This day before weekend arrival is working perfectly. Gives us something to do to the GFC.

1 Like

I was thinking the exact thing as i sit at work typing this out haha. Tomorrow is my free day so I’ll be popping the gfc open to handle this little up grade.

Thank you everyone!