British Columbia GFC Owners

Non for me, non that I wouldn’t expect anyways. I get a little intrusion, but it’s not enough to be a problem. Basically just the side of the tent gets wet sometimes.

W

Lakers Car Club spring round-up is tomorrow here in Williams Lake, BC.

Putting the rig on display. I know it’s short notice but if you’re rolling through town swing on by :call_me_hand:

Hey

Just picked up a new-to-me V2 from a guy in Portland. It is 1 year old.

Drove from North Vancouver. BC to Portland, OR. Took the I5 southbound and returned via the 101. Oregon Coast is worth the detour.

Super happy with the GFC so far. Didn’t effect my fuel economy too much (on the highway anyway).

Slight issue with the rod that slots into the tent wall and then the rail… GFC has already provided me with a new piece and according to their tutorial, looks like an easy fix.

Some photos to show the transfer.

I did have to pay 12% tax when crossing the border, so something to consider if you are heading down to buy a new/ used one.

Anyone got some good trips in mind? Up to the Yukon maybe?

1 Like

Where ya located? If I’m not on standby for BCWS I might do a journey out to Ghost Lake in the Cariboo. The campfire ban will be lifted on Friday :wink:

Hey all,
New to the forum based in Kamloops. We are not owners yet, but would love to see one in person if anyone fancies showing off their set up sometime? We are 80% sold on this style set up but would like to see it in person before committing to the purchase the drive to get it installed etc.

Can drive to Vancouver no problem or open to a road trip too.

Thanks

Simon

I have one in Kamloops. I’m up above the bike ranch if you want to check it out. I’m out of town until Sept 9th but anytime after works.

It’s a V2 XL on a Ram truck.

1 Like

No way! We are on coldwater! I would love to check it out when you are back, we are looking to put it on a ram truck too.

Thank you

Simon

1 Like

@Simonstringer

Sent you a PM