British Columbia GFC Owners

Thought I would start up a little BC chapter. Going to be heading down in a month to pick up a replacement camper. Might try to sneak in some ski touring on the way home if anyone wants to meet up for GFC coffee.

Check out my build thread if you don’t know much about my unique story.

Trigger

Hey, I may be looking at going down the day the border opens to get my hinges replaced. Not sure of the timing in November you were thinking but if it happened to align with those dates let me know. I am just waiting to hear back to confirm they can fit me in.

Cheers,
Greg

Hey hey Greg,

My install is the 15th at noon. So I think they plan on opening the borders on the 8th. The real PITA is that you require a PCR test to return to Canada. So navigating that debacle right now to see how that’s going to affect things. Many places are reporting 72hour turn around times for results….well that defeats the expectation from the federal government.

Wes

did you pick yours up? i’m in BC as well… i’ve only spotted 3 of them here so far.

1 Like

I did, it was a real whirlwind trip. Just got back to Williams lake yesterday. There’s two in town now, with my repaired one on the loose :joy:

Where you located? Down on the coast?