I will soon be selling my V1 GFC camper. It was on a 5-foot bed, 2016 Tacoma. I am also selling my Genesis Dual battery setup for a 2016+ Tacoma. I would prefer to sell it all together, but will also break it up if you just want the camper. If you buy it all, I have everything you need to run accessory power to the back of your truck. I have upgraded my truck and camper setup and can no longer use my GFC. I am getting the hinge replacement warranty work done on 9/2 and will sell anytime after that work is done.
V1 GFC build #192
- Side tent door
- No windows in panels
- DIY power and basic lighting in the truck bed and tent
- Wiring, Fuse box, switches, outlets, lights, etc
- Homemade plastic faceplate for driver’s side, truck bed, storage box (switches and outlets) I basically turned that box into an electric box.
- Genesis Dual Battery tray and top (would need nuts to attach the tray to the truck, requires drilling)
- 2 Odyssey Extreme, group 34 batteries. 2.5 years old and in great shape
I will have the camper on a trailer in Salt Lake City on September 2nd for the warranty work, otherwise it’ll be in Moab.
I will post some pictures when I have a little more time.