Build number #1149 for sale...SOLD!

Time to pick colors and options for this build. I’m selling it for $850. 213 973 7117

Does the 850.00 go towards the purchase of build #1149?

1 Like

First I’ve seen of someone trying to make money off of the deposit. Could be a trend.

2 Likes

If that is the case its only a trend if buyers fall for that garbage…If that is actually what is going on here

2 Likes

I have 500 down on the build. People have sold them for a thousand and more on this site. Small price to pay to jump way ahead of line.

Yeah, it’s called price gouging.

2 Likes

Then do the right thing and get in the back of the line. You want to cut line and you want in free.

Chris, I don’t want to cut any line, I got my slot already and am happy with the time, my delivery is perfect timing for me.
You have some deep rooted anger. Sorry about your bad luck.

2 Likes

You see it as jumping to the front of the line, I see it as helping someone out that might have had something happen in life where this purchase doesn’t make sense anymore. I guess it just depends on how you look at life and people.

1 Like

He jacked the price 70%, your right, it’s how you look at life and people.

2 Likes

People are offering that kind of money to buy spots! Who wants to wait a year and a half. If you have the money and can’t wait spend an extra $500 and get it in three to four months.
I’ve had two people offer me $1000 for my spot which starts in three weeks! For me the extra $500 isn’t worth waiting another year and a half for one.

When I was trying to get my spot a few months ago I was also offering $1000 for a spot. Which to me it was worth paying extra not waiting that long. I was lucky enough and found one for cost. It’s called supply and demand!

If you’re in it just to help somebody. Buy the build and voluntarily step to the back of the line. But I guess that would depend on your definition of helping.
The spots been sold. The person who bought it found it very helpful.

This build has been SOLD!