Build Spot #3348 for Sale

I located a GFCamper for sale in my neighborhood. Miracle! I no longer need this build spot.

No options set. First email received Feb 3.

if i bought your build spot, how quickly could i get installed?

I’m guessing April 2022. Looks like a 10-11 week lead time, once you complete the intake/option-setting form (which I can send to you right now).

The benefit of my spot is that I didn’t set any options or designate a car model yet. You get to pick everything from scratch.

As far as I know all build spots in which the options have not been set and invoice has not been paid are still on the sideline (not in the production queue). So, this spot is as good as any of the lower numbers that don’t have an invoice tied to them. No handcuffs!

#3348 still available - no options set

This is still available.

Still available? How much $?

Hey, is this spot still available?

Yes! Text me at (858) 663-8467 and we can square away the details - no options selected yet. The spot is ready for a good owner!

FYI - This spot is available because I found a 2021 completed GFC camper on Craigslist in my city (same car model and specs I wanted, with no delivery fee/logistics). See photo for my setup. Happy to give you an inside peek, if you have questions about which options might be best for you.

Are you still interest? Please call me at (858) 663-8467 or email me at brooke.uw@gmail.com. We can get the transfer going. Only asking $400.

@dallaskye Are you still interest? Please call me at (858) 663-8467 or email me at brooke.uw@gmail.com. We can get the transfer going. Only asking $400.