Camping near Bozeman

I get my install Aug 13th and am looking for a good night or 2 of camping off the beaten path while in the area. I’ve been to Hylete reservoir before but rolling in on Friday night I feel like it will be pretty busy. Any suggestions?

We camped south of Bozman at this place. There is a creek running through camp for the dog to play and water. Not much traffic and quiet. Plenty of spots were open in the area.

4 Likes

Ill be getting my install on August 13th also. My first night will be in Island Park Idaho. Then im heading south towards Moab, before going east

What awning did you attach to the GFC?

1 Like

I know this was not for me but I recently installed a Roam 6’ awning and it works great. Good value for the money. My buddy installed the 8’ on his and he had it out in a torrential down pour and it did not collapse and he had an incredible amount of water being held. He had forgot to lower one leg so the water all pooled to the middle.

1 Like

nice seeing power wagons…this was near bozo as well. Spire Rock cg

2 Likes

Hey I appreciate that! Think I’ll check this area out! Is the stream big enough to hold fish?

The water was pretty low and I didn’t see any activity at the spot but, maybe downstream where it connects with other water sources.

We may have to do a PW meet up at some point. Looks like you have been enjoying your nicely set up PW.