Closing Day at Bridger Bowl!

Hey All-

A few members of GFC Team are heading up to Bridger Bowl this Sunday for closing day, and we want you to come along and have some fun with us! We’re planning to get there early and park at the lowest lot around 8AM, so we can snag a few good spots. We’ll be shooting some spring skiing content and hanging out in the parking lot, so we’d love to have you and your GFC join us!

If you don’t have a Bridger pass, no worries! Everyone’s welcome to come, but just keep in mind that parking might be tight later in the day. So, come early if you can, or plan to carpool with some friends.

We get it; closing day is all about getting in as many runs as possible, so you don’t have to stick around and socialize if you don’t want to. But, we’re also grilling up some hot dogs, so it might be worth your while to swing by and say hi to our team!

If you have any questions or want to let us know that you’re coming, just respond below and we’ll make sure to save you a spot.

Let’s make the most of closing day and enjoy some spring skiing together!

2 Likes

Well not sue I can guarantee making this, but I definitely will see what I can work out. Hope to see many GFCs up there!

1 Like

Ughhh so close yet so far away…Need some more meet ups in the Missoula area again :slight_smile:

1 Like

@GainzGFC Yessss

1 Like