Corner leaking in V2 Camper

Yeah I feel like by increasing production they decreased on quality. My third brake leaks as well and the wiring snapped off this morning.

I’m one more call and email away from just giving up hope and cutting my losses with GFC.

2 Likes

A weekend of rainy northeast weather, and I have leaks from both corners. I plan on calling GFC this week, but they need to address this to everyone. Still happy overall, but damn, these wet mattresses suck. Also, the wood platform I made looks awful from water spots.

2 Likes

Crikey man. Keep us posted as to how this shakes out.

1 Like

Unfortunately in the same boat here. Gonna try a but if silicone on the problem areas. Not happy that you can’t drive in the rain without having a wet tent inside. I wouldn’t be mad if it didn’t happen while driving and closed. It is a tent after all and you can only expect so much but I thought gfc was better than this. Everything else is top notch so far, just have to stick to the desert instead of PNW until i get this figured out.

In an effort to consolidate information on this topic to a single topic, this thread will close Monday and all future information on this issue will be found on the Weatherizing Update thread.

Cheers,
GFC Team

1 Like