Cover for Truck + Camper

I have a basically brand new '23 Tacoma that I’ve managed to keep in our garage for it’s life parked at home. With the GFC & bars installed it will no longer fit (I have about six" clearance over antenna).

I’d like to find an easy to throw on and off, protective cover, at least for the hood & double cab. At various times here we’re in sun, snow, birds, trees and hail and the truck it’s still so shiny fresh.

Thanks for any intel or suggestions!

My suggestion is get a shade for the cab, give your truck a good wax job, and just use it. The only scratch that hurts is the first. Forest pinstriping only causes envy in the eyes of other GFC owners. Keep up with your waxing every 6 months to a year and get camping. Hopefully you tacoma isn’t super white…

Peace.

1 Like

What about a car port?

1 Like

definitely a consideration but we’re thinking through a renovation, change in garage that may not be for some time so looking for a shorter term solution. nevertheless might be able to agree on a place for a slab and basic structure. thanks!

Yah, dig that ~ good advice. It’s dark gray so no issue there I guess and and I already noticed one scratch on the hood and someone opened a door into (tiny dent); so maybe get over it is best, most easy and cost effective advice. Appreciate the heads up on waxing and a shade.

Heat shield makes amazing (custom for your vehicle) shades. they make a big temperature difference in the summer.

1 Like