Custom Heat Shield window cover for GFC

Still in for rear window #001!

1 Like

Should be this week for the rear window cover. Others, TBD.

Sorry for the delay. I appreciate your interest!!!

1 Like

Any update on the rear window covers being up for sale?

1 Like

The only thing we are waiting on now is two inch by one inch metal strike plates for the magnets that we sew into the covers to attach too. I don’t think it will be much longer. I’ll post an announcement when we are ready to go.
Thank you for your interest!

4 Likes

Any updates on these? Would love to get one ASAP to keep the dogs cool

Hi Walker! Sorry, nothing to report right now. We’ve been slammed with sheet orders and we are working to get caught up and ahead of the curve.
I will post when these are ready for order!
Thanks for your interest and your patience!!!

4 Likes

Posting here to keep this thread alive as I’m very interested in purchasing one of these rear window covers. @WrinkledPants

1 Like

Hey there! Are you still making the magnetic window covers?

Hi Michelle!

Thanks for your inquiry regarding our window cover for the GFC.

We are getting ready to make it a live, ready to purchase item on our website this week.

Happy trails…
Scott

3 Likes

Does anyone know offhand if the windows in the camper are the same size as the topper?

Looking forward to seeing these added to your site.

this would be sick if you could make it for all 4 sides.

What about doing a ceramic tint on the window so that it blocks the heat but still let’s you see through?

1 Like

That is exaclty what i did. 35% is just the right amount to keep privacy yet still see out the back window at night. But, when you’re inside and changing people can still see thru the window when it’s lit up inside. So the window covers are clutch for that plus keeping heat out of the back. The window acts like an aquarium and lets in heat with the light.

1 Like