Daisy Chains for Camper

Think this came up in another thread, but wanted to share here as well. Got a set of sweet daisy chains from @jondub for my V1 camper, have been really enjoying them!

Love supporting my local businesses, and excited for a set of frame bags from him and his new business Ardor Needleworks.

Check out the goods:

I’m extra excited for the ability to hang my kitchen kit from the chain, and keep paper towels readily accessible.

I’ll share some pics when I get frame bags installed, but if you’re interested you should shoot him an email jon.beartooth@gmail.com or hit up here. Useful as all get out and strong to boot.

3 Likes

What do these do exactly?

They attach via bolts to the holes in your frame and give you loops for attaching whatever you want.

Put carabiners or s-hooks in there and attach solar lights, or hang a bag or a kitchen kit, secure long lumber up and out of the way when you’re using your truck like a truck…very versatile and adjustable mod for the GFC.

You could also thread gear ties through the loops and use as impromptu drying line, use for hanging shoes, etc. @jondub can make them to order for length so if you wanted to string them along the top or bottom as a line for storage you can do so.

They’re $30 for one or $50 for two. As a (mostly former) climber I have a lot of experience clipping things into a daisy chain so they made a lot of sense for me.