Selling my V1 platform camper!
- Custom bronze powder coated frame w/ black panels
- Front and Rear Window
- New Hinge System
- New Tent design
- Custom multi-cam vinyl roof
- Beef rack
- Solar panel tray to mount solar system on roof of the camper
- Wind skid
- Awning mounts
- Custom lighting (Baja Designs and Rigid Industries)
I would also like to sell the truck as a package with the camper. This is not necessary but would be ideal. Details on the truck are below:
2014 Tacoma TRD offroad
Double Cab V6 4WD
Mileage: 118,000 >
Color: Pyrite Mica
This truck is in excellent condition and is a turnkey adventure rig! In my personal opinion it is the perfect mix of performance but still an awesome daily driver that works great around town and is comfortable to drive on long road trips. I will be sad to see it go. All maintenance on the truck has been performed by Toyota and done consistently every 5000-6000 miles. I am the original owner. Montana title in hand.
Truck / Camper - $40,000 obo
- Stock w/ EVC idrive controller
-Camburg upper control arms
- ICON 2.5 coilovers in front
-ICON 2.0 shocks in rear
-Old Man Emu 600lb over leaf springs in rear
16” Method NV’s
Falken AT3 tires
- 4 Baja designs XL squadrons (2 pro spot/flood combo and 2 xl high speed spot) mounted in custom low profile bumper (bumper is a custom one off build out of .25 DOM tubing that sits flush with the factory bumper)
- Baja designs amber squadron fog lights
- flight deck inspired bed storage with removable panels
- Bed linered box under platform for organization
- Vinyl floor wood platform that covers the rest of the bed space w cooler mount
- USB outlet in bed
For more photos and questions, shoot me a DM.
Located in Bozeman, MT!