East Coast Shipping Options

Hey GFC family. I’m new to the community but not to camping. For those of you who want to order a GFC but are looking for alternative means of shipping I am thinking of flying out to Montana and renting a truck and driving back with my camper. I wanted to see if there would be any interest on here from anyone else looking to get onboard so I could rent a large box truck and haul several campers back to share the cost and make things more convenient, if possible for everyone looking for a shipping alternative. I’m in CT. Lots of options to discuss just wanted to put this out there and see if there would be any interest. I’m open to suggestions or different ideas or if anyone has any connections lets hear it. Thank you.

1 Like

If you’re driving out to MT anyway, why not have the good folks at GFC put it on your truck and enjoy it on the way home?

I’ve done that three times and thoroughly enjoyed every one!

1 Like

@blancataco is interested

1 Like

Where are you from? I’m in CT.

Im interested. I have a unit on hold, I’d be a much better drive from Maine in the middle on winter.

1 Like

Thats great to hear because the more the lower the cost. The price is within $200 from the cargo van up to the 26 foot box truck. I’m looking to get six people committed.

1 Like

Very interested. Im ready to buy just figuring out logistic option.

1 Like

I will commit; I live in Portland area Maine.

I was actually considering doing this to get campers down to the southeast. Just pick a central meeting spot like Nashville/ Atlanta. Surprised this idea hasn’t gotten more traction.

1 Like

I’m very interested in this option. I’m wanting to put a deposit down before the pricing goes up, but I haven’t accrued enough vacay days at my new job to make the trip in a comfortable amount of time. I’m located in Boston.