F-150 5.5ft bed Camper for Sale

Hello all,

I am selling my GFC Camper fit for a 5.5ft bed F-150 that is still being built. The full invoice has been paid, and a January installation has been scheduled. It is being built with black panels, gray fabric, and double side tent doors (total cost $7975).

I am asking for what I paid. Everything can be transferred to the new buyer, and the same installation can be kept or rescheduled. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Unfortunately I am accepting a job with another company that would create a conflict of interest by having a GFC tent/camper on my vehicle :confused:

@GFC, a buyer is interested if the reservation can be swapped for a 2015 Crewmax Tundra. Is this possible, or is it limited to only a 5.5ft bed F150 since the invoice has been paid?

I am interested and have a 5.5’ F150 as well. @GFC Could shipping be added at this point? I am in North Carolina near Apex Overland in the event they have any shipments headed their way to consolidate.

Still available! I have also confirmed with GFC this can be transferred just like a deposit.

2009-2014 F-150, 5.5ft bed