Flush Mounted Wedge RTT on GFC Topper?

How much were these? I not able to see these on their site for sale. I’m in the same boat… I gave up the floor pass thru and went with the ikamper BDV since I live in Alaska and if my tent needs any type of warranty… I can deal with the distributor here vs the hassle of having to do thing 1000’s of miles away. Plus the ikamper is way darker once the windows are closed and with 22hrs of sunlight… i needed a tent that get dark.

I cut the sharkfin down by about an inch. I forget what the height was, other than it being almost exactly 2" lower than a regular GFC Platform Camper.

By “these”, do you mean the Outrigger Blocks? I found them in the “Accessories” section of the GFC website. I don’t recall how much they were but pricing has probably changed in the last year.

Sweet setup! I’m looking to do something similar once I pick my platform topper up. Already have a V1 RTT.

I’d like to get all of the hardware figured out so I can mount it while I’m in Bozeman. Did you make the dowels and spacers between the Outrigger Blocks or can I buy those somewhere?

Also, does cutting down the shark fin cause any water intrusion? Not sure what it looks like under there.