For Sale: 2021 F-150 with 5.5' XL V2 Camper - $67,000 OBO

Hello everyone! Just a quick story on the truck. I am currently stationed in Oahu, HI (hence the photos), but the truck will be shipped back to Sparks, NV in May 2023 when the Navy sends me back to the mainland. Also, the camper and truck can be sold separately. Enjoy the write up!

This is a 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew PowerBoost in Agate Black Metallic with a black leather interior currently with 16,161 miles and a 5.5 ft bed. The PowerBoost is the hybrid option that combines a 3.5L EcoBoost V6 with a hybrid electric motor/generator between the engine and transmission. The truck can run entirely on its electric motor when cruising around town. When an extra amount of throttle input is required, the gas engine will kick immediately in, and the truck has 430hp and 570lb-ft of torque to help propel the truck from 0-60mph in 5.4 seconds (faster than a 2021 Raptor).

Moving to the interior, the first thing you will notice is the 12” screen that is included with the upgraded Equipment Group 502A. The truck has wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as well as built in navigation. The factory upgraded 8-speaker B&O sound system close out the entertainment suite, and there are dual climate controls, heated and vented seats, as well USB-A and USB-C ports available for each passenger. This truck also has the optional Twin Panel Moonroof that offers beautiful amounts of light when cruising the island. Additionally, this truck is equipped with the optional Ford Blue Cruise which allows for hands-free driving when on any of the country’s interstates. Lane-keeping and adaptive cruise control are also possible if you prefer not to use Blue Cruise. In addition to highway driving assists, this truck includes the 360-degree camera option making off-roading over difficult terrain incredibly easy since you will no longer need a spotter.

Transitioning to the exterior, this truck has the Lariat Sport Appearance package, which includes black accents instead of the traditional chrome. The headlights articulate with the steering wheel to help visibility when making turns at night, they offer the ability to activate on their own, and LED fog lamps are also included. This truck also has the optional FX4 off-road package so it comes with factory skid plates. The truck is sitting on factory optioned 20” dark alloy wheels. Moving to the back of the truck, there is the optional power tailgate as well as the optional (and rare) 7.2kW ProPower onboard. This turns your truck into a legitimate generator that includes a 220V outlet. This truck can power your home in the event of a power outage for up to 3 days on a full tank of gas. It can also power any power tool you may use at a job site.

The last important features of this truck are its towing capabilities. This truck is capable of towing 12,700 lbs, and it has the optional Trailer Tow Package which includes an integrated trailer brake controller.

Now, onto my history with the truck. I am the first owner of the truck and purchased it from Corwin Ford in Reno, NV in April 2021. The day I purchased the truck, I had the undercarriage sprayed by Line-X in Reno. That evening, I parked the truck in the garage and applied a ceramic coating to the paint. These levels of protection have been paramount in keeping the car looking so clean. I also purchased the GoFast Camper that is currently on the truck. All in all, this camper has been phenomenal! It has made camping on the island so enjoyable, and it is always a lot of fun to pull up to any beach and be able to have a comfortable and elevated view of the beach. Everywhere I go, I get compliments on the camper and people want to learn more about it. This truck is literally the perfect truck for the long camping weekends and excursions.

Other than that, the truck is bone stock. I have not done any engine modifications. No suspension modifications. I don’t use this truck as much as I would like since I am an active-duty physician in the Navy, and I’m really just looking for someone to enjoy this truck the way it deserves to be enjoyed. This truck is ready to either stay stock and enjoy it as is, or this truck is ready to have a 12” lift installed with 35” tires. If you have any questions or want to see the truck, do not hesitate to reach out.

The price for both the truck and the camper is $67,000 or best offer. I am open to separating the truck from the camper, and I am open to negotiation. Just a little background information: a brand new 2023 F-150 in this exact spec has an MSRP of $78,305 and a camper brand new would be $9,300. I look forward to finding a new owner for the truck and the camper!

• Stu

I am interested in the camper please send me a text 480-707-1799 thanks!

Why selling?

I’m moving back to the states to start my medical residency, and I’m not going to be using the truck and/or the camper for the next 4 years. So just looking for the truck and camper to go to a good home that will use them as intended.