FOR SALE: 2022 GFC V2 + 2020 RAM 1500 REBEL 4x4

Selling my 2022 GoFast V2 Truck Camper AND (optional with it) my 2020 RAM 1500 Rebel 4X4

About the Go Fast Camper:
This V2 camper has all the upgrades including side zipper doors and windows on the tent and front and rear window on the shell. Includes two Beef Bars, a telescoping ladder and one set of Shittco awning brackets and poles for turning the rear door into a window with awning. The panel color is white. The fabric color is stone gray. I purchased mine and had it installed at the factory in Bozeman, Montana in August 2022. I am selling it because my wife and I are planning to travel internationally.

About the 2020 RAM REBEL 4X4
5.7L V8 Engine
50,000 Miles, Gas Fuel, Crew Cab, 5.7 bed (no RAM Boxes - No Moonroof)
4 Brand NEW BFG AT tires (Purchased 3/06/23)
The RAM is equiped with aftermarket individually adjustable rear airbags in the coil springs. It is also equiped with a wire harness to the rear of the truck as well as a mounting bracket system in the bed for a slide in truck camper. (I no longer have the slide in truck camper) but instead, have the truck equiped with the 2022 GoFast Truck Camper. The truck bed has a factory spray liner. The interior is black leather. The truck comes with navigation, U-Connect, cruise control, power windows and door locks, heated seats, rear floor storage areas, an alpine stereo system power seats, power sliding rear window, backup and trailer camera, and rubber all-weather floor mats. Does not include a moonroof. This is a 4-door crew cab which has a huge rear fold-up seat area large enough to hold two mountain bikes on the rear floor if desired. The truck has the RAM tow package with a rear class lll tow hitch. It comes with an upgrade 33-gallon fuel tank. The truck has around 50,000 miles on it. Added 4 brand new BFG AT tires to the truck on March 6, 2023.

I am in Arizona for the winter and live in Northern New Mexico the rest of the year.

Selling together (or purchase camper separately). I cannot sell just the truck until the camper is sold.

GoFast Camper: $8,500.00 Firm
RAM 1500 REBEL 4x4: $45,000.00

Will not ship. In person showings only.
If interested text six zero 2, three two 1, eight two 77.
LOCATED IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA

1 Like

Is this truck still available ? You have any interest in a 2019 loaded Honda ridge line partial trade . I bought this new and no accidents clean title .

My name is Jesse Jurrens 605.390.0845

Interested in the whole set up, truck and camper. Still available?