For Sale: Adventure-Ready 2019 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab TRD Off-Road with V2 GoFast Camper - Only 30,000 Miles - Asking $42,000 - Located in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho

Embark on unforgettable journeys with this meticulously maintained 2019 Toyota Tacoma. Tailored for adventurers and explorers, this Tacoma comes equipped with a V2 GoFast Camper, promising a seamless blend of comfort and wilderness exploration.

Key Features:

• Long Bed Variant: Extra space for all your gear and essentials.
  • Dual Battery Setup: Offgrid Engineer dual battery system with two deep cycle off-road batteries and a Redarc power manager, ensuring uninterrupted power for all your adventures.
  • Solar Power: Efficient solar panel atop, coupled with a robust beef rack, ready to harness the sun’s energy.
  • Accessibility: Collapsible ladder with GFC ladder hooks for easy access.
  • Enhanced Visibility: Powerful LED fog lights (brand unknown) for safe navigation in low-light conditions.
  • Bed stiffeners installed
  • Comes with Toyota bed matt
  • Comfort: Carhart seat covers from day one, preserving the interior like new.
  • Suspension Upgrade: 2" OME Lift with a driveline joint upgrade and OME Control Arms for superior ride quality and durability.
  • Connectivity: Stay connected even in remote locations with the Weboost Cell Booster.
  • Tires: Falken Wildpeak AT3 tires, only 8,000 miles in, guaranteeing robust traction.
  • Storage Solutions: VRNCLR Bedding catch and rear cab upper storage net for organized space.
  • Fridge Option: ARB fridge on a slide-out, negotiable for inclusion.
  • Comes with extra track nuts

This one-owner truck, predominantly driven around town with no serious off-roading, is ready for rugged terrain. With a recent decision to upgrade to a Tundra to accommodate a growing family, this Tacoma is poised for its next adventure with a new owner.

Interested in a trade? I am specifically looking for a Crewcab F150 2.7 with under 40,000 miles.

Direct message me for a deeper conversation and exchange of contact details. Your next adventure awaits with this ready-to-roll Tacoma!

1 Like

Would be interested in just the gfc if you decide to seperate.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll sell it for $7,500. Thanks for asking.

I’d like to look at your setup, I’m in CDA too. Let me know when would work. Thanks

DM’d you

The entire rig still for sale?

Did you sell the GFC yet? I’m very interested.

Yes, DM me if you want to see it

No - i’d prefer to sell it as a package since they’ve been integrated with electrical and the truck has bed stiffeners.

Thanks - Will keep this in mind.

Lowered price to 42k

35k value on Tacoma, 7k for the extra goodies. I’m not interested in separating the two because it’s a hassle, and it’s been designed to work together.

To build something similar, by my calculations, will cost roughly $50k with a similarly priced truck.

Hi TJ - I’m new to the GFC forum so I cant DM but very interested. Are you able to DM me your number to start chatting about this? Or I can post mine.

I messaged you

Here is the carfax on the truck. Thanks to Blane.

1 Like

bump.

Hi Mercy,
Is this still available?

Yes, it is.

Do you have any other detailed photos? Any inside the truck and inside the tent? If you’re able to post them on here of if you can message me then I’ll send you my email. I don’t have the DM feature on here. Thanks!

And/or if you would be open to chatting that would be great. I’m very interested.

Hi Mercy.

I’d like to offer $5500 for the Camper. I’m in WA so pretty close

Cheers