For Sale: Build Spot 2089 (August Production)

Hi, I am selling Build Spot 2089 for what I paid for it: $500. Production is scheduled for August. Thanks.

Hi
Do you still have this build spot? When did u purchase? Have they contacted you about projected start date?
Thanks
Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,

It is still available. I paid $500, as a down payment. I purchased the build spot on February 14; I have since received emails that state the build is estimated for August. This week I received an email from GFC asking me to give them details about my truck. I contacted them to say I purchased and earlier spot, and they told me not to fill out the form they sent me for this build spot, and if I sell the spot, the new owner will fill it out. I am currently overseas and my reply back to you might be delayed due to time change. Thanks, Rob

Hi
GFC asked that you send me the email regarding order details, so that I can get my info for my truck camper on that spot. Let me know payment details.
Thanks so much
Rebecca

I think we may be having some message delivery issues. I got a notification that either your or my message was not delivered. Please try again or u can text me at 831 465 4172

Thanks, I am still interested. Please message me as soon as you can.

If this falls through I am interested.
Thanks!

Dear Becca,

I am sorry for taking 10 days to get back to you. I am in the Middle East, working for the USG, and was off line a bit. If you haven’t given up on my, I am back on line. Totally understand if you moved on!

Thanks
Rob

Dear Moonshine, the build spot is still available. Rob

Hey @Wrobrose, I’m interested. Not sure how to PM you as I’m new to the forum and just starting my search.

is it still available?

Hi - If by chance the spot is still available. I’d like to buy it. Please reply here or call or text: (three zero three) 514-7281