For Sale: Exped MegaMat 10 Sleeping Pad MW $150.00

Gently used with no signs of wear, no holes, no patches, and no stains. Always had a sleeping bag between person and pad during use. The self- inflating Exped Megamat 10 MW sleeping pad is 72.1” x 25.6” x 3.9” inches (Perfect for Bunk mode). It has an R-value of 8.1, which provides insulation and comfort from the ground.

Reason for selling is that I have 2 and only need one, so one is for sale. Pictures are of actual items you’ll receive. One Exped MegaMat 10 MW, along with a mini pump to top it off to your comfort level, and a stuff-sack. Located in Charlotte, NC

1 Like

Hello, is the exped Megamat 10 MW still available?

Yes it’s still available

Is the condition still as the same as you described?

Yes it’s been stored in its bag and box. Nothing wrong with it. Ive not been actively selling it which is why i still have it. I switched to a van setup and no longer need it.

Are you open for an offer?

I’d consider a resonable offer. I’d need to know if you were picking it up or paying to ship it. I’m heading to bed now so if you make an offer ill see it in the morning.

I use this mat downstairs when I have my wife and kid up in the tent. Super comfy and it fits one half of the bed so the other side I can stil keep my fridge and goal zero inside