For Sale - GFC Camper Build #191

Edit: I have decided to keep the GFC and it is no longer for sale…

I am looking at purchasing an RV and will need to sell my GFC. The GFC has served me well and I will miss it. I was hoping to keep this in addition to adding an RV but I won’t be able to afford to have both. I am in Montana a couple hours from the GFC facility. Buyer can pick up in Great Falls Montana or if you want GFC to install it we can shedule a time to meet at their facility to have it removed from my Tacoma and installed on yours. Go Fast Camper V1 currently mounted on a 2013 Toyota Tacoma with 6ft bed and should fit any 6ft bed Tacoma. It is GFC Camper #191.

I am looking to sell it with all the items listed below. Asking $6950. It will include:
Black GFC Camper with Gray frame
Hinges upgraded to newer version
Front camper window
Original version 1 tent material plus second version tent with Door/Window on driver side of tent
original matresses with plaid GFC sheets
3 - DIY roof racks
2 - Windy Nation 100 watt solar panels mounted to DIY racks
1 - Windy Nation PL20 controller
1 - Windy Nation 100ah 12 volt battery (about 1 month old)
1 - Arb 2500 Awning
1 - Arb screen/tent room for awning.
1 - iKamper ladder with mounts for drivers side tent door.
1 - Solotek roof mounted solar fan with battery.
1 - set awning blocks with rods to attach to rear tent door to use as awning.

Where are you located?

I am curious how hot the solar panels get? can you feel a difference with heat radiating in and between where they are mounted and the section where there is no panels? thanks

Great Falls, Montana.

I have never noticed a difference but I only sleep when its dark so I’m never really in there when the sun is shining on the panels.

thanks. we occasionally jump up for a mid day nap when things get lazy :).

Very interested, shoot me a text or give me a ring if it’s still available.
Four4three 996 five8five3
Charlie

Unable to edit post for some reason. I found a motorhome and will be picking it next week. I am relisting this and ready to sell my GFC camper. I am lowering the price to $6000 firm. No trades.

1 Like

Is your gfc available? I’m in Bellingham wa, but can drive out to pick it up. Let me know thanks
Josh

Replied with a private message

1 Like

Interested text me plz 9fournine 5six1 8seven2zero

Sold, pending pickup.