For Sale: Homemade V1 GFC 6FT Bed (Unfinished//Project) - Steamboat Springs, CO

Good morning,

I am selling a homemade GFC topper that is nearly finished. The build was started last year by an engineering student at Colorado School of Mines, where I purchased it and am looking to go a different direction for my camping needs. The blueprints for the GFC V1 camper were followed with precision, and all of the fabrication and welding is complete. What is needed are gas struts for the side panels, back panel, as well as the wedge itself, and the canvas for the wedge camper. Wiring from the battery to the rear break light (installed) is also recommended, but depending on your state not required. I am brand new to the GFC community and subsequent homemade products, as such I am open to offers.

The camper, as it is unfinished, is unused, and in like-new condition. There are a few cosmetic scrapes and scratches.

I am located in Steamboat Springs, CO. I am willing to deliver/meet half way depending on your location. If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to make an offer!

Thanks,

Alexander

1 Like

yo super interested! was about to start a build soon this would be awesome to speed it up text me asap
469-957-6253

Im not local but ill make the drive