For Sale: V2 Camper - Ram 2500 / Power Wagon 6’4” Bed

Hello everyone,

I am offering my V2 Camper for sale as a package. Build # 2905

The camper was installed in March 2022, and due to several obligations last year, was never used. I have purchased many items below to build out the camper and would like to offer everything together, but will consider offers on just the camper.

Camper has the following Options:
Front and rear windows
Tent side doors
Tangerine canvas

I am including the following items as part of this package:
Bull Bars X3 - Installed
GFC Mantis Claw & Ladder Kit (Includes one set of ladder catch’s) - New, never installed
Additional GFC ladder catch kit - New, never installed
GFC Solar Trays X2 - New, never installed
GFC Awning mounts X2 - New, never installed
Matt Gecko Upper & Lower GoFast lighting kit - New, Never installed
Quarter round LED channels for lighting kit & connectors - New, Never installed
Danchel Outdoor retractable awning 5’ x 8’ - New, never installed
Renogy 100W Solar Panels X2 (one is a starter kit and one is just a panel) - New, never installed
Solar wiring and switches (Master battery switch, 10AWG cables, connectors, Y connectors, etc) - All new, never installed
GoalZero Yeti 1500X - Slightly used, but in very good condition with no issues

I am asking $9,500 or best offer for everything listed above and I am located in Helena, MT.

The camper is being pulled off the truck this weekend, but I am willing to trailer it a reasonable distance to help out the buyer.

Please message me with any questions. Thank you.

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’ve had some people ask the question so I thought I would just answer here for everyone.

Yes I will sell the camper on its own. I will sell the camper with the three installed beef bars for $7,500.

If there are are other things you would like, we could work that out.

Is this still available?

Yes it is.

What was the purchase year on the camper?

The camper was installed on March 16th, 2022 and built early in 2022 prior to the install.

Hi! I am absoulety interested in this camper if the sale falls through. I would be putting it on a Power Wagon.

Thanks,
Pete

Still for sale?

Camper is still available for sale.

Do you have the outer measurements? I’m around 22in needed to clear the top of the cab. 80Lx 64W. It can be +/- a few

The measurements are 77" x 67" and the distance between the top of the bed to the overhang of the camper is 25.25", that is vertical and not following the angle of the camper.

Willing to chat on the phone to talk though the measurements?

Is this still available?

If so, I might be able to make the drive to pick up this weekend. Thank you!

Justin

Yes it is still available. I sent you a message.

Updated photos and price drop.

There is one issue with the camper right now and that is a problem with the finish on the back panel. Here is a photo of the imperfections.

GoFast is aware of the issue. GFC said it was a problem with the prep for the finish and does not affect the use of the camper in any way. This is also 100% covered under the warranty of the camper and a new panel is already ordered and being built. I have an install date for confirmed for June 23rd at 9 AM in Belgrade to replace the rear panel. The warranty is transferable with the sale of the camper so the panel will be transferred/repaired for the new owner.

I am also dropping the price to $6000 for the camper and the 3 attached bull bars.

I am interested in your camper but need to wait to PM you until i have that privilege turned on (I am a new user as of today but have been reading these posts for a while).

Still have it? Very Interested!!!

DM me, I’ll be driving through Helena early June.

The camper is pending sale at this time. If that falls through I will update the post.