Just wanted to share a bedding catch that a friend and I came up with the other day that we made for under $30.
After seeing some outrageously expensive aftermarket bedding catches that take up ceiling room where the panels come out, I decided to rig up something myself using a $20 bungee netting from Walmart and a few Gardner Bender clamps.
Since I don’t have a front window on my go fast and don’t mind using that space we decided to put it there instead of the ceiling/floor.
We basically unscrewed 5 of the bolts on the space frame, screwed them back in with the clamps added, and ran the bungee net through the holes. We cut and tied any excess bungee, and burned the cord to prevent fraying.
The whole thing took about 20 minutes, cost me less than 30 bucks, and can hold quite a bit of stuff.