FS: '03 Ford Ranger FX4 with V1 Camper SOLD

I would prefer to sell as a package but would be willing to split if necessary.

The truck is an FX4 with 20,500 miles It has been garaged it’s whole life and primarily elderly (80 year old couple) driven before me (I’m in my 50’s). It is a unicorn of a truck. All stock except I put on Falken Wildpeak AT3’s and new Biltstein shocks and Timbren bump stops. It is Rhino lined and has a platform in the bed. It is in close to showroom condition. It’s the 4.0 V6 4x4 model. Automatic trasmission.

The V1 is in perfect condition without a scratch on it. It has black panels with the orange space frame, back window, side door, yakima round bar rack, new awning brackets and the new hinges were just replaced. It was a unit built somewhere in the 600’s.

Asking $26,500 for the combo and $6500 for just the GFC. I have someone who just wants the truck already if I sell the GFC by itself.

1 Like

Awesome build!

I recently met someone that is going to retire soon and build their dream rig. Their current truck is a rusty old Ford Ranger (much older than this one). They haven’t decided what to go with, so I’ll let them know about this one.

GLWS

that ranger is sweet

1 Like

That would be great. Thank you

Another post without location lol

His name is “Bendsurfer” and the truck has Oregon plates.

Location Bend, Oregon

1 Like