FS: 2005 ram 2500 with GFC

2005 ram 2500 slt 4x4 cummins auto, 256000 miles, asking price (negotiable) $35,000, Broomfield Colorado

This is an absolutely incredible truck and I hate to see it go but I no longer need to transport as many people or their gear to the mountains. I consistently get 16 mpg and have seen as high as 20 on trips to springs and back. It has an incredible range and can make it to Moab on a single tank of fuel, It has more capacity and capability than any sprinter out there and can still keep up with jeeps and 4runners when the road gets rough! I am an ASE-certified mechanic and have done custom interiors on cars for the past six years, during my time with this car the following has been completed

Mods
-Carli Pintop 6" lift with remote reservoir 2.5" shocks, new upper and lower control arms, updated T style steering, opposing steering stabilizers, replacement leaf pack, torsion sway bar, upgraded track bar $11,355
-Carli lifetime ball joints ($940)
-37 x 12.5 bfg ko2 (full size spare and matching rim included) $1,840
-17" black rhino armory rims $1500
-full custom interior with heated front seats $6061
-upgraded sound system with new head unit (pioneer AVH-4200NEX), backup camera, door speakers, 10" sub (JL 10W1v2-4), and amp (JL 500/1v2) $5000
-Auxbeam light controller $140
-diode dynamics scene lights $283
-GFC camper $8900
-weather tech floor mats $300
-spray in linex bedliner $678
-bedrug $173
-deep transmission pan $318
-Alpha Rex headlights $382
-compustar remote start and two-way security system $1066
-Comes with Weigh-safe aluminum drop hitch $300

Recent maintenance
-transmission rebuilt
-transfer case rebuilt
-new left and right u joints
-new front driveshaft
-new idler pulley
-new water pump
-new thermostat
-new power steering box
-new power steering pump
-new serpentine belt
-re-covered steering wheel
-airbag recall completed

The previous owner did
-new turbo
-new injectors

The bad
-the truck has a small oil leak from the oil pan gasket

The Ugly
-most of the clear coat on the hood and room has burnt off over time, the fenders are starting to be affected but all vertical surfaces are in great shape!
-I wrapped the front bumper and grill but I will freely admit that it looks horrible
-The rear bumper has some dents, one from the previous owner, the other from a stranger in a parking lot.

Feel free to contact me with any questions i have more immages but can’t post them, I am happy to consider all offers.

01212_ithCafPpKc9_0ne0t2_1200x900

Not sure how to de-list the truck

I assume the truck sold with the camper? Thanks!

@harrisonblack It hasn’t sold, I’ve just realized I like it a little more than I thought!

Are you still open to selling the GFC?