FS: 2022 Gladiator, GFC V2, full build

$75,000
2022 Gladiator, Eco diesel, 44k miles, GFC V2 camper, Goose gear, custom buildout in bed, Eberspaecher diesel heater, Off Road Evolution stage 4 overland suspension with King shocks, Rig’d HD tire carrier with table.

Excellent condition. Tent never slept in, no issues with camper or Jeep, bed is fully sealed and insulated, 100 amp hour lithium battery, dc/dc charger, wired for solar, beef bars, Maxfan. Runs and drives awesome. Life and job changes forcing sale.

Located in Bend, OR

Message for more info

I’d be interested in the GFC if you decide to separate. In Portland so I could be there in a few hours!

Would you be interested in the buildout with the battery and heater as well?

Perhaps - how much? The issue is I am a rep for DECKED so I can’t use the cabinets for now, but the heater and battery I’d potentially be able to integrate. The closeness of Bend is enough of an incentive that I could potentially pay a little more and take it all.

I have just over $13,000 in parts with the camper and build out. These are all top shelf materials Oversize high quality wire, German heater not Chinese. Battery, Redarc dc/dc charger and all Blue Sea parts came from Das Mule in Portland. Maxx Fan, led lights throughout including in cabinets. Wired for solar, Beef bars with GFC proprietary hardware. Tent was replaced under warranty in April 2023 due to delaminating issues so it’s brand new as well. I would take $10,500.

Sure I can do that. What are you doing this weekend? I could potnetially come durring the week this week if need be. Do I need to bring help or make arrangements for labor on swapping the top? I could probably arrange to do it at a shop there if necessary.

Sick setup! I am also around Bend, if you guys need an extra hand with the swap

1 Like

Just sent you a text. Thanks

MIssed your message Cody. Thanks for the offer. We got it swapped tonight!

1 Like

Heck yeah