FS: Brand new, never mounted Superlite - Los Angeles area

Well, the time has come… I must sell my Superlite that’s been in storage since I took delivery in November 2021. My new job takes me overseas too frequently to build my truck up right now, and so I think this Superlite should go to someone who will use it.

When I say brand new, I mean brand new. Never mounted, never used. Standard mounting hardware included. It has been stored in my (clean, dry) garage here in Venice CA since I took it out of the shipping container. I’ve opened it periodically to air it out, and despite a bit of dust on the cover, it’s showroom-ready.

Asking $2500; pickup available here in Los Angeles. I’ll post some photos once I’m back in town.

3 Likes

We’re sad to hear you haven’t been able to use the SuperLite, but life happens. Kudos to you for trying to get this into the hands of someone who might have time for more adventures. Good luck with the sale, and to whoever gets this beauty, we wish you happy campin!

1 Like

Hi!! I’m making my way out to California soon. Do you have any pics and what size bed for the superlite? Thanks!

Hey - I’m in LA as well and have been thinking of picking one of these up for awhile now. GFC has put them back up for $1500 shipped as of yesterday: GFC SuperLite - Our Lightest Roof Top Tent - GoFastCampers.

Would you be willing to negotiate a bit on the price in that case? Is this the tent only or do you have the air mattress+ladder as well?

Thanks,
Jesse

Hey, absolutely! I saw they put them back up for $1500 so I’d gladly sell at that price. I only have the tent - no mattress and ladder. Want to come by tomorrow or Friday and have a look? I’m in Venice.

BTW - as I recall, it was $300 or so to ship it down here from Montana, so you’d save that cost.

Do you still have this?

Hi is this still available?

Hi is this still available. Very interested