Located in Bozeman, MT if anyone is interested.
*** $70,000 OBO ***
*** Photos from various points in the build, and I am happy to provide more on request. Most recent pictures are with the GFC installed ***
As much as it pains me to do, I am putting up this turn-key adventure rig for sale.
Anybody who knows me, knows I do my research, and you’re not going to find a better thought-out truck in the area.
All maintenance work has been done religiously and all records/receipts are included.
The truck was delivered new on Feb. 15th of this year and is currently sitting at just over 16,000 miles. Like new condition.
Dealer installed options and packages:
- TRD Offroad Double Cap Short-Bed
- 6spd manual trans
- Advanced Technology Package
- LED headlights with sequential turn signals
- 120V 400W powered bed receptacle
- Dual zone climate control
- All-Weather package and floor mats
- Black leather interior
- Heated seats and mirrors
- Rubber bed mat
- Old Man Emu BP51 – User adjustable, internal bypass, remote reservoir, coil over and shocks.
- Heavy Duty Dakar leaf springs – 700lb-1,000lb constant load rating
- SPC upper control arms
- Center carrier bearing drop for drivetrain angle correction
- ECGS driver’s side front diff bearing – to account for the increase in angle on the CV axle during lift. This replacement is a lifetime replacement for the stock needle bearing that is prone to failure after such a lift.
This suspension evens out to about 3.5” of lift in the rear and 3” in the front.
Wheels and Tires:
- SCS Ray 10s in 17x9 with -38mm offset
- BFG KO2s 285/70/17
- Full size, matching wheel and tire spare
- Lil B Fabtech Hybrid Front Bumper
- Apex Fabworx bolt on rock sliders
- BAMF (Bay Area Metal Fab) high clearance rear bumper with dual swingout and tire carrier
Lighting and electrical:
- Baja Designs Squadron Sport – Driving/Combo fog lights
- Baja Designs S2 Pro – Driving/Combo ditch and side throw lighting
- Baja Designs Dome Light x2 – 1 red and 1 white, both mounted in the GFC for bed lighting
- Meso Customs tinted, color matched, amber mirror turn signals
- 3rd brake light wiring harness for easy wiring of any accessory taillight
- Blue Sea Systems 12-space auxiliary fuse block
- Littelfuse 100A battery isolation circuit breaker
- 12V power and dual USB wired in bed
- Headwaters Seat Covers
- Various Meso Customs interior mods. + Black door handle covers, Black vent ring color match kit, and custom flip key fob
- BlackVue Dashcam with Power Magic battery management system
Offroad and Camping Accessories
- V2 GFC Unit #1973 – picked up on Sept. 30th of this year
- 8’ ARB awning mounted on the passenger side with GFC universal mounting brackets (original ARB brackets included)
- DRT Fabrication bedside stiffeners
- KDMax tuned – this truck is tuned for 87 octane. Even with all the extra weight, this tune has made the truck feel lighter than stock. Other benefits include the MPG going back to stock numbers, and much better throttle response over the stock “drive by wire”.
I’m sure I forgot some things, but this is all I can think of at the moment.
As previously stated, it really pains me to post this, but life happens, and it is time to move on. I am not in a huge rush to sell, but for the right person and right offer we can make something happen.
I’m fully expecting criticism and negative comments, but again, for the right person I am more than willing to chat.
If you have any questions or would like more info/pics, feel free to reach out.