FS: GFC for 2nd Gen Short Bed Tacoma (SF Bay Area)

Hey there, everyone!

Neve thought I’d post this, but I’m selling my GFC camper shell off of my 2nd-gen Tacoma since I will be selling the truck in the next few months. I’m not 100% sure if this V1 GFC will fit other generations of Tacoma but I am willing to try it out if anyone is interested in buying. I’m currently located in the Bay Area (Santa Rosa specifically) and can meet a buyer anywhere within a 1 hour drive. This camper has already had the hinge upgrade and is in great condition with no extra modifications done to it. No windows on the panels or extra access points on the tent sides FYI. I have more pictures but the forum system is telling me I can only upload one photo as a new user - let me know if you’d like to see more before coming by in person.

I’m asking $7k and would prefer cashier’s check since I don’t have much use for that much cash.

Let me know if you have any questions!

1 Like

I’m interested, do you have any photos of the camper open? based in SF. cheers

1 Like

Hi! My name is Omar I am interested. Here are my questions:

Is your taco a short bed?

What year is gfc?

Does the tent have windows?

Thanks!

Also feel free to DM me and provide more pics.

818 209 two six one eight

1 Like

Sorry for the slow reply! Below is a few photo of it open (I’ll put another photo in another reply since new users can only do one per post). Let me know if you’d like more and I can pop it open and do a walk-around.

Where in SF are you? I can drive to meet you if you want to see it first before deciding.

The fire extinguisher & mount will not be included with the sale FYI

Hi Omar,

The truck is a 2011 (2nd gen) DCSB but the camper should fit on short beds from all generations. I recall seeing this on this forum at some point but cam also willing to try it out in person if someone wants to make sure it works on their generation of tacoma. The tent is from 2020 and has the standard small windows, but none in the actual panels of the shell. I’ve uploaded a few photos in response to Mason up above so feel free to check those out!

Also, if you’re still interested feel free to text me at (267) 625-6930 and we can figure out a time to meet-up so you can check it out.

Bump, price drop to $6500.

just shot you a text, will try to check it out when i’m back next week. thanks!

Update - Sold over the weekend!